Would you like to appear on our blog?
Please share with us your stories, tips and thoughts about any of the topics covered in A Smoker’s Guide to Health and Fitness, including but not limited to:
- smoking (e.g. why you smoke or why you’re quitting or have quit already, what’s made your quit attempts successful or unsuccessful…)
- medical check-ups and screenings (e.g. bad experiences with doctors or good experiences, any medical tests that saved your life…)
- exercise (e.g. new routines you’ve started, challenges you’ve faced…)
- diets (e.g. healthy changes you’ve made to the way you eat, foods you have a weakness for, success or lack of success at eating better…)
- mental health (e.g. do you smoke or have you smoked to cope with stress or mental illness…
- when someone you love smokes (e.g. how you’ve helped someone quit, whether you’re struggling to help someone quit, your concerns or frustrations…)
(These are suggestions. Use any of them or come up with relevant ideas of your own.)
You don’t have to be a smoker to participate.
Write to us in English and try not to go over 250 words (we also ask that you refrain from using foul language or attempt to spam us). Please don’t send attachments; just put everything in the body of an email, and send it to smokersfitness (at) gmail.com
You don’t have to use your full name if you feel uncomfortable doing so. Let us know in the email.
We have the last word on what gets published on this site. Please give us at least a week to review your submission.